Browse Items (2 total)

MostHolyTrinityConvent.jpg
A front view of the first convent used by the Sisters in the Most Holy Trinity parish. When the Sisters arrived in 1953, the convent was not quite ready, so they boarded with the Sisters of the Good Shepherd for a few weeks. By the mid 1960s, the…

Tags: ,

c1960FirstConventA.jpg
An image of the first convent used by the Sisters in the Most Holy Trinity Parish. The convent was two one-story three-bedroom prefabricated houses connected together. It was built this way so that after the Sisters moved to a larger convent, the…

Tags: ,

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2