At no. 430 rue de Lataule: the Billiarts, a family of shopkeepers
Jean François Billiart (from Cuvilly) marries Marie-Louise Antoinette Debraine (from Maignelay) in 1739. Julie’s parents own a little shop with fabrics and notions as well as a parcel of land to sustain the family. They have nine children; four die at a young age and two die in adolescence.
- Louise Antoinette 1739-1741
- Marie Louise Angélique 1742-1764
- Marie Rose 1743-1750
- Marie Madeleine Henriette 1744-1819
- Bonaventure 1747-1750
- Jean Baptiste 1749-1765
- Marie Rose Julie 1751-1816
- Louis François 1754-1832
- One child died on the day of birth 31/11/1759
Click here to see a list of the inhabitants of Cuvilly. Jean Françoise Billiart is at the top of the list.
Click her to see a copy of the official marriage record of Jean François Billiart and Marie-Louise Antoinette Debraine.